Junior/Strong Junior – PHP Developer for web Projects
As a PHP developer, you will be a part of an organized team responsible for supporting existing UTECH’s websites and creating a new one. Good ideas are always heard and implemented if possible.
- Working experience with PHP;
- Knowledge WordPress, Laravel experience;
- Good knowledge with MySQL experience;
- Git experience;
- Web applications security basics;
- Able to estimate a task;
- Self-motivating, able to work both in a team and alone;
- English level: Intermediate Level.
- Supporting current WordPress and Laravel projects;
- Regularly and clearly report status and progress;
- Define possible risks in advance.
What will you get with UTECH:
- Free English courses, which are paid for by the company;
- Experience in communication with English native speakers;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Professional development opportunities;
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave, official Ukrainian holidays are a non-working day;
- Accounting as a service;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work in a successful company;
- Convenient office location.
At UTECH Global LLC., we have been empowering trucking companies with industry know-how and perfectly matched software tools to support their business growth. We are determined to continue innovating and building technologies that will revolutionize trucking and freight industries.