Who we are?
Utech is a SaaS product company, that offers innovative technologies that will empower industry leaders in the logistics and transportation space the ability to support and maintain its continued business growth.
What you’ll do?
As the Android Developer, you will be responsible for development on our TMS platform, which is a comprehensive collection of highly effective tracking software tools to manage all aspects of the business for our clients in the transportation business. The project includes server-side (CentOS) and cross-platform client-side (Windows/macOS) and we’re starting the development of the mobile apps. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company that is making an impact in the logistics/transportation space.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Implementing and working on an Android application for an existing product that is used by our customers
- Own features from design through implementation and launch
- Use Kotlin, Dagger, Android JetPack, OpenCV, socket.io, and other great tools to build smooth, stable, and fun products
What you’ll have:
- Strong Knowledge of Java/Kotlin, Dagger, Android JetPack
- Experience in Building App using OpenCV
- Experience in Image Processing
- Good understanding of C++
- Good Understanding of Material Design
- Comfortable with unit testing in Android development environment
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong experience of code versioning with git
We are open to candidates that are remote, and not local too IL.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- PTO/Sick Leave
- 401k plus 3% company match
- WFH/Remote opportunities
Utech is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.