Sales Operations Manager
UTECH is looking for a Sales Operations leader, reporting directly to the VP Sales, to build and scale our revenue-generating operations. The role includes directly leading sales operations and helping scale UTECH to $50MM+ in revenue. The right person for this role is passionate about scaling high-performing sales organizations, leading others through change, and being a part of a fast-growing company. Proven sales operation experience, people management and problem-solving skills are required, and a quantitative background is a big plus. The company is headquartered in Chicago and the role can be based there or remote.
In this role you will:
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking, analytics, sales policies, report generation, data management, KPI development to improve sales productivity for the team.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to refine lead generation processes, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Own and administer all sales systems, including Salesforce, telephone queues, 3rd party software providers, and proprietary software tools; implement new tools in order to best improve sales team productivity within our budgetary constraints
- Own the on-boarding and training of new sales team members.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in transportation, logistics or technology industry, with at least 2 of those in a sales operation or a sales strategy team.
- Proficiency with Salesforce is a must, experience with G-Suite and MS Office
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Comfortable with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills to understand sales policies and processes at a company and individual sales rep level
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people at all levels in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; business, finance, economic, business, focus is a plus (MBA is nice to have, but not required)
UTECH is an amazing organization that specializes in software development for the logistics industry. UTECH was created with the initial intent of helping our friends in the transportation industry. Among our projects, you can find, GPStab ELD, UTECH TMS, Dispatch Board etc. Today UTECH has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Ternopil, and Lviv and is undergoing tremendous growth.
UTECH is an exceptional well-established company with a team of professionals who are always eager to support you and now you have a great chance to join our family-type company with a friendly atmosphere because we’re currently looking for a Sales Operations Manager