Logistics Software Sales Executive
Who We Are:
A SaaS product company, offering innovative technologies that empower industry leading logistics and transportation companies the ability to support and maintain business growth.
About The Role:
As a Logistics Software Sales Executive you will have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of Utech.
What You’ll Do:
- You will source and develop new business opportunities
- You will illustrate the value of our TMS software and services to prospective clients
- Cold calling, prospecting new businesses, and making outbound calls
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding the needs and anticipating them in advance.
- Analyze market drivers and utilize market data to develop and recommend strategies to grow book of business
- You will be involved in the implementation of the TMS solutions with clients and continue to maintain the relationship with continued support and solutions.
- Ensure accurate data entry in the CRM
What We’re Looking For:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a freight/truck dispatcher role or in a SaaS sale’s focused role preferably with experience from a technology logistics firm (ie. Emerge, McLeod, Descartes, Loadsmart, Trimble)
- Bilingual candidates preferred; ability to speak Russian, Ukrainian, or Eastern European.
- Must have familiarity with Supply Chain including supply replenishment and demand fulfillment
- Must have familiarity with transportation planning and execution including transportation and fleet management
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong, flexible, independent, and goal-oriented team members
- Interest working in a startup environment and the ability to wear multiple hats
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and lead growth and change
- Experience with salesforce, G Suite, and Nextiva
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- PTO/Sick Leave
- 401k plus 3% company match
- WFH/Remote opportunities
Utech is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.