Lead Product Manager/Product Manager
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager/Product Manager to help drive Utechs’ vision, and manages the roadmap that will differentiate our product in the industry. We are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career and to build a Product team from the ground up!!
Who we are?
Utech is a SaaS product company, that offers innovative technologies that will empower industry leaders in the logistics and transportation space the ability to support and maintain its continued business growth.
What you’ll do?
As the Lead Product Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end success of new/current product and features that will empower our customers and maintain Utech’s vision. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company that is making an impact in the logistics/transportation space.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Build and maintain a product roadmap to achieve company strategic goals.
- Develop an understanding of customer experience and pain points; identify and fill product gaps; improve customer experience and drive growth that will be based on customer needs through research, product data, and trends.
- Set and drive growth metrics, working with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Support Sales and Customer Success teams with capturing relevant data/feedback from customers.
- Be able to prioritize features that will line up with market demands; comfortable working with a broader audience to gain an understanding to where technical demands fit into roadmap
- Own requirements/user stories and related acceptance criteria. Lead story grooming sessions with the team to refine and prioritize the backlog.
- Plan delivery, scheduling and prioritization of deliverables and track risks and issues in collaboration with scrum team and greater institutional digital store.
What you’ll have:
- 3 to 5 yrs. experience as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS company
- Must have experience in logistics or transportation
- Strong technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Ability to manage all aspects of the product lifecycle, experience with Agile methodologies.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior leadership
- Work well among diverse teams, ability to be assertive when needed, ability to navigate situations with the potential for ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable delivering presentations and product training.
We are open to candidates that are remote, and not local too IL.
A link to your portfolio (and password listed on your resume, if necessary) or an uploaded PDF portfolio is required to apply.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- PTO/Sick Leave
- 401k plus 3% company match
- WFH/Remote opportunities
Utech is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.