How to update your GPSTab app
Updating an app on either IOS or Android is simple and can be done quickly! Here's what you need to do to update your GPSTab app to take advantage of the new hours of service regulations.
- Open the App Store.
- Once the App Store has opened, tap on your profile icon, located at the top-right corner.
- When the next screen has opened, scroll down to a section labeled Available Updates.
- Tap the Update button to the right of the GPSTab app.
- Open the Play Store
- Once the Play Store has opened, tap on the menu icon located at the top-left corner.
- Tap on My apps & games
- When the next screen has opened, you should be able to tap GPSTab to update.
- If prompted, review App Permissions and tap to continue to the app update.